Soccer Academy wcupsa
Building Character Through Athletics
Our Soccer Academy provides superior professional coaching and training services to soccer clubs, teams, coaches and players of all ages and ability levels. Coaching services and Academy programming continue year round including at our indoor futsal facility throughout the winter.
Academy programs are designed to challenge young athletes of all ages to become stronger, more confident soccer players. Programs include soccer camps, winter futsal, team training and clinics, and our year-round Juniors Academy.
- Spring Break Soccer Camp (April 10-14, 2017)
- World Cup Soccer Camp (3 camps)
- Specialized Goalkeeping Camp
- Youth Soccer Preseason "Boot Camp" (2 camps)
- High School Soccer Preseason Training Camps (2 camps)
- Customized Travel Team Camps
Juniors Academy (Ages 3-5)
- World Cup Juniors Soccer Program - offered in the Fall, Winter and Spring
- World Cup Juniors Soccer Camp
- All-Star Juniors Camp
Coaching Leadership & Excellence
WCUSPA recruits and retains experienced, high-quality staff that serve as Directors of Coaching and staff coaches for soccer clubs and associations in Eastern Pennsylvania. Our staff is able to work with all ages and all ability levels from novice to elite, travel or intramural. We also provide training and support to club coaches through coach-the-coach workshops and clinics. To find out more about our work in this area, please email us today.
Our staff comprises accomplished educators who are notable not only for their advanced achievements in athletics, but for their integrity and dedication to the mentoring of young players. Read more
- World Cup Soccer
- Specialized Goalkeeping
- Youth Preseason 'Boot Camp'
- High School Preseason Training Camp
- Customized Team Camps