World Cup Soccer Camp
Our soccer camp has been a staple on the Main Line summer calendar for more than 20 years. Learning focuses on developing technique, understanding important tactics, and developing the physical and leadership skills necessary to be a complete soccer player. Campers benefit from individualized instruction by our experienced staff.
- Technique and skill development: Attacking moves and turns, passing & receiving, shooting, finishing
- Individual tactics: 1v1 attacking, 1v1 defending, creating space to attack
- Group tactics: Combination play, crossing, team shape, movement off the ball, retaining possession
- Physical development: Quickness and agility, strength, and coordination
- Leadership: Respect, teamwork, accountability, responsibility
Campers receive individual attention in small, skill-appropriate groups and compete in many small-sided games.
Sample Daily Schedule
|9:25-9:45am||Ball Mastery/Skills Challenges|
|9:45-10:30am||Technical Training Activities|
|11:30-12:15pm||Conditioned Play/Tactical Training Activities|
2023 Available Weeks
|June 26 - June 30||9am-1pm||Dittmar Field, Radnor||6-14||$300*|
|July 10-14||9am-1pm||Dittmar Field, Radnor||6-14||$300*|
*World Cup Soccer multiple weeks discount: $270/week*
Please note: campers must have completed Kindergarten to be eligible for this program
- World Cup Soccer
- Survivor Nature and Hiking Camp
- Summer Soccer Nights
- Youth Preseason 'Boot Camp'
- World Cup Juniors Soccer
- Customized Team Camps