World Cup Soccer Camp
Due to Covid-19, our soccer programs will be adapted to meet the standards of youth soccer guidelines on re-entry to play. Individual skills and drills (one ball, one player) and social distancing measures will be prevalent as we endeavor to keep players and staff as safe as possible.
Download our 2021 Soccer Camp - Policies and Procedures (.pdf)
Our soccer camp has been a staple on the Main Line summer calendar for more than 20 years. Learning focuses on developing technique, understanding important tactics, and developing the physical and leadership skills necessary to be a complete soccer player. Campers benefit from individualized instruction by our experienced staff.
- Technique and skill development: Attacking moves and turns, passing & receiving, shooting, finishing
- Individual tactics: 1v1 attacking, 1v1 defending, creating space to attack
- Group tactics: Combination play, crossing, team shape, movement off the ball, retaining possession
- Physical development: Quickness and agility, strength, and coordination
- Leadership: Respect, teamwork, accountability, responsibility
Campers receive individual attention in small, skill-appropriate groups and compete in many small-sided games.
Sample Daily Schedule
|9:25-9:45am||Ball Mastery/Skills Challenges|
|9:45-10:30am||Technical Training Activities|
|11:30-12:15pm||Conditioned Play/Tactical Training Activities|
2021 Available Weeks
|July 5-9||9am-1pm||Dittmar Field, Radnor||6-14||$275|
|July 12-16||9am-1pm||Dittmar Field, Radnor||6-14||$275|
***World Cup Soccer multiple weeks discount: $250/week***
Please note: campers must have completed Kindergarten to be eligible for this program
Download our 2021 Covid-19 release form (.pdf)
- World Cup Soccer
- Survivor Nature and Hiking Camp
- Summer Soccer Nights
- Youth Preseason 'Boot Camp'
- World Cup Juniors Soccer
- Customized Team Camps